pull down TV mount over fireplace

tjbb12July 27, 2010

I have our TV mounted above our fireplace, but I hate how high the viewing angle is. Right now, we have the TV mount that can tilt down, but I'm still not satisfied. My husband stumbled across this company with a pull down TV mount. It would seem to be the perfect solution for us. We would be able to mount it above the fireplace, pull it down while we are watching it and then return it back up to it's original spot. I would like to know if anyone has purchased this and if they think it would work???

www.dynamicmounting.com

Thanks for your help!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sushipup1

You just registered today. We get lots of people pimping products who just register today. Did you read thru the archives? I suggest the Interior Decorating forum.

PS, I don't think they work all that well.

Bookmark   July 27, 2010 at 11:18PM
tjbb12

Of course I just registered. I had a problem and came to a forum for help. I don't understand what going through the archives will do but thanks for your advice.

Bookmark   July 28, 2010 at 12:46AM
sushipup1

Sorry. Yes, the decorating forum has a lot about over-fireplace mounts, and it's generally not a good solution. The subject has been discussed before, so use the search button at the bottom of the page (the one on top doesn't work the same way.)

Good luck. I saw a mount like that and it looked like a lot more work than it was worth.

Bookmark   July 28, 2010 at 7:14AM
More Discussions
Humidifier or Air Purifier?
I have been transfered to this city, with a small-size...
walker1846
seek expert on plug-in wax-tart warmers
I bought this plug-in tart warmer via the Net, made-in-china,...
jally
arc breakers tripping
We have arc fault breakers and one of them keeps tripping,...
newhomeseattle
Headphone jack
Dug up a sub-mini plug for my home phone earphone jack....
stoveguyy
RCN Cable box question
I have a 55" LG LED tv. Its connected to an RCN...
andrelaplume2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™