Where is the weekly weigh in for June 7-13

ivamaeJune 9, 2010

I don't want to butt in and start this, but I'm so thrilled to report that when I weighed this morning I am down another 1/2 pound. That makes a total of 40 pounds. I'm so thrilled. That is a lot of blubber. I'd still like to get rid of another 5 pounds, althugh the cardiologist says I'm all right where I am.

My father was a very big man and weighed about 220 most of his life. My mother was tall- 5.7 ,but slim. She had a lot of health issues and the last few years she weighed only 74 pounds. I don't ever want to weigh that little. I am quite tall as well.

Hope everyone has a great week

ivamae

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tikanis

The weekly weigh in is RIGHT HERE Ivamae!! : )

Congrats on your loss! This is terrific news. I don't weigh in till next week, but I had to stop by and say hi. 40 lbs is truly a big deal. You must feel GREAT!!

Tikanis

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 10:25AM
harold14370

Congrats, Ivamae. I can see why you're proud. That's a big milestone.

I'm weighing in at 179. So, that puts me at 179/-2/175. I was at around 2300 calories on the week, which is better than I have been doing recently, but not really 2 pounds worth, so either last week was on the high side of my true weight or this week is a bit on the low side.

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 7:45PM
ivamae

I'm trying to stick to as close to 1200 calories as I can but don't forget I don't get the exercise that a lot do. The highest number of steps I take daily was 7000. Usually it is more like 5000 or maybe 6000 if I'm lucky but three years ago I could only get 2 houses down the street with because of the polymyalgia. So the amount I am able to do now is really tremendous, in comparison.

Hopefully everyone else will add their numbers to this.

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 8:38PM
More Discussions
Weekly Support 21 - 26 Oct
Ooopsy - I lost track of this week. Where on earth...
mcpeg
Atkins Diet Treat
I am hoping this little treat helps someone. I know...
sameboat
Dieting Weekly Support 11 - 16 Nov
Good Morning Everyone, In Canada this is our Remembrance...
mcpeg
6 Week Body Makeover Program??
Just wondering....has anyone ever used Michael Thurmond's...
janet_ks
WANTED -Weight loss buddy
Hello i am looking for a weight loss buddy. Just someone...
jennybog
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™