Honeywell 1500e Security System

midebJune 14, 2010

I know this system is really old but it works fine other than one little problem. Now, I'm not sure what to call it but the contact that is in the top of the door jam (it's like a little wheel) has broken off. Does anybody know where I can get a replacement? I have searched the web but like I say, not sure what to call this little thingamagig.

Thanks so much for your help!



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Try Honeywell customer support. Link supplied below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Honeywell customer support

    Bookmark   June 15, 2010 at 9:28AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I need "Pairing Code" information for my TV.
What is the pairing code for my Magnavox TV Model #...
Tammy Lanier
arc breakers tripping
We have arc fault breakers and one of them keeps tripping,...
OTA, I'm Back
I got rid of cable and now am using a converterbox...
cheap tv
got a nice working fully functional 32" lcd yesterday...
modem switch, ethernets, and extension cables
Hi, I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction....
Sponsored Products
Kaz - Honeywell HFD-120 IFDTM Air Purifier Oscillating Tower - 2965-2625
$189.99 | Hayneedle
Honeywell HY-280 QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan
Kaz - Honeywell 50250-S Life Time HEPATM Permanent Filter Air Purifier Multicolo
$179.00 | Hayneedle
Honeywell HT908 Air Circulator Fan
20x25x5 Honeywell Replacement Merv 12 A/ C Furnace Air Filter
Kaz - Honeywell HFD-010 Quiet Clean HFD-010 Air Purifier - 2965-2658
$97.99 | Hayneedle
Kaz - Honeywell 16200 HEPA Table Top Air Cleaner - 2964-2105
$59.99 | Hayneedle
Honeywell HY-254 QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™