This forum needs a sticky thread for Magnavox

albert_135June 27, 2007

The authorities over on suggestions rejected sticky threads a few years ago so I guess that is out.

In fact, if everyone posted their Magnavox questions in the same thread we would have something like a sticky thread as there are so many that it would always be at the top. But that is not going to happen.

There may be a Magnavox forum somewhere else. Dish has one, not that it is of much use.

Perhaps Yahoo or Google Groups?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tobr24u

You won't need a special thread for Magnavox because nobody is going to buy one after looking at this forum...lol!

Bookmark   July 2, 2007 at 10:27AM
steve_o

You won't need a special thread for Magnavox because nobody is going to buy one after looking at this forum...lol!

Dunno 'bout that ... I've been on this site for 4+ years now and the number of "I-need-help-with-my-Magnavox" posts hasn't been going down... I'm not sure if people post here because Philips sells billions of TVs (so, of course, more will have problems) or if people are buying them without doing the least bit of research to determine whether they're any good.

Bookmark   July 4, 2007 at 8:31AM
jdbillp

I've heard that there is another forum that directs all their Magnavox and Philips tv questions here.

Bookmark   July 5, 2007 at 8:32AM
More Discussions
arc breakers tripping
We have arc fault breakers and one of them keeps tripping,...
newhomeseattle
modem switch, ethernets, and extension cables
Hi, I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction....
jally
cheap tv
got a nice working fully functional 32" lcd yesterday...
stoveguyy
plug-in tart warmers - parchment-paper safe?
Hi, re: plug-in wax-tart warmers: Is it safe to cover...
jally
Headphone jack
Dug up a sub-mini plug for my home phone earphone jack....
stoveguyy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™