Where is silversword or harold

ivamaeMay 26, 2010

I weighed in this morning and really thoughtthat I had lost a bit, but the scales say I gained 1 pound. - 154. So that is a total lost of 38.

I know the Dr. says that is enugh but I really want to get to 145. That is 9 pounds more. I'm bound I will make it sometime in the future.

ivamae

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wodka

I'm up, not by much, but weighed 159. Honestly, I'm okay with that, but disappointed a bit in myself for not paying closer attention. I have been eating too much, even drank wine over the weekend, both Friday and Saturday nights! Plus, my walking buddy has been out of commission so I have not been accountable and walked as much as I should have this week. Excuses, excuses......

Ivamae, I know how you feel about reaching your goal (mine is 150 - if I would quit lollygagging (is that the word?) and just really buckle down and go for it, I know it can be reached. Time to get serious!

In a few weeks we are going on vacation to Chicago. Last year when we went, I was weighing 180 (and felt good about it, believe it or not!) So this year, it should be even more enjoyable! Unless I eat myself back up to 180 before we leave (NOT HAPPENING!)

BUT, got a great walk in this a.m. and am headed to the grocery store to buy cantaloupe, strawberries, and whatever else looks good. Today my husband turns 60, so will fix a nice meal and buy him an individual sized piece of pie or cake (not that he needs it, either, but 60 is a big one, or at least feels like it to us!) I'll be turning it in August, God willing!

Enjoy this day!

Bookmark   May 26, 2010 at 10:35AM
More Discussions
Ravenous appetite
Does anyone else have a ravenous appetite like me?...
robar
Frustrated. Any ideas?
Removed This post was edited by whitelacey on Wed,...
Linda
Where is everyone?
I was excited to see there was a diet club. I thought...
tripletmom83
new - join me - weekly support oct 1 - 5
This forum has been dead for some time. Let's give...
mcpeg
Just a Rant
I know that I need to exercise and that is why I am...
sameboat
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™