Quantum Futura C-200 software

airsnoopyDecember 24, 2010

I am trying to load more that one design at a time on my Futura software. I open a file (flower,bird,anything), how do I add something to it (another flower, bird,bee,ect). Once I load the first design, I am done, unable to add anything to the design.. Singer help and manuals are no help at all.. thanks in advance....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Balto

Have you purchased the upgrade and upgrade2 disks? If you have them, you can now open two windown and do a copy/paste from one window to another. If not, the only designs you can use to add two items is the original library. The two upgrade CD's are a bit pricy, but I got this machine because Singer claimed it was upgradable. Finally, the disks were available after about 3 years but that gave me a basic embroidery machine at a reasonable price. Now, I have spent as much for all the accessory disks and upgrade disks that I paid for the machine, but it is now almost equal to the CE300. you can contact me at carol6992@Gmail.com It looks like you may need a sewing partner LOL with this machine and I have a lot of experience with it. Please feel free to contact me as I know the manuals are about useless at times.

Bookmark   February 2, 2011 at 8:32AM
More Discussions
New to Machine Embroidery...Brother Innovis 4000D
Hi Everyone: I have just discovered this forum and...
SewReel
Bobbin Thread Rising into Embroideries
I have a new (since February) Huqsvarna Rose sewing/embroidery...
pchoench
Making letters
What is the best way to make my letters and words even?...
tim45z10
Pfaff 5D software
Hello, I am purchasing a Pfaff 2140 machine at a local...
byrdgirl65
Brother PC8500 Memory Card
I recently acquired a Brother PC8500. As this is my...
rschum6718
Sponsored Products
Chocolate Quantum Blackout Panel
$24.99 | zulily
Quantum ELEMENTS Linear Suspension by Schonbek Lighting
$4,543.00 | Lumens
Quantum Stainless Steel Nine-Light Clear Spectra Crystal Bathroom Light, 35.5W x
Bellacor
Quantum Chrome Four Light Bath Fixture
$118.00 | Bellacor
Quantum Stainless Steel 25-Light Clear Spectra Crystal Pendant Light, 48W x 17H
Bellacor
Quantum SPECTRA Linear Suspension by Schonbek Lighting
$2,497.00 | Lumens
Quantum Wall Sconce by &'Costa
$528.00 | Lumens
Quantum Chrome Two Light Bath Fixture
$64.00 | Bellacor
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™