Bernina Deco 340

stitcherydreamsDecember 11, 2006

Has anyone purchased the new Bernina Deco 340? I just bought one and have my doubts. But it could just be me...wanted to know what others thought.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
org1

nope!! But i have a babylock ellure and its ROCKS my socks... :D If you dont like it.. take it back before its too late. I have had machines i didnt like and wished i had returned before it was too late. It STINKS!

Bookmark   December 21, 2006 at 7:34PM
ckeup

I do not have one yet but I looked at 1 today. I was thinking about buying it Monday. I got a Futura ce-100 last week and after the (almost) nervous breakdown, I carried it back today. So, I was wanting to know the the same question as you. Carol

Bookmark   January 13, 2007 at 10:44PM
karena

I PURCHASED ONE JAN 25. I'M NEW AT ALL THIS. WHAT IS YOUR CONCERN? I like it so far.

Bookmark   January 31, 2007 at 1:30PM
boop501

I purchased a Deco 340 eight months ago and I really enjoy it. I had never used an embroidery machine before. This is user friendly and stitches beautifully. There are many machines to choose from so take some test "drives". I also purchased a Magic Box to download designs from the internet and CD's. I have embroidered a multitude of items with it with great results.

Bookmark   February 7, 2008 at 3:23PM
momwitness

I have a Bernina 430 I have had it for about a year and I love it. Having said that, let me say I took the basic class when I firs t got it and used the tutorials, a lot! It takes some time to learn. I am still learning, but I have done a lot of projects.

Bookmark   March 21, 2008 at 9:09PM
towyles

Bernina Deco 340 is awesome! It is so much easier than the previous Bernina embroidery machines b/c they operated with an embroidery module and complicated software. Even someone who is not computer savy can handle the Deco.

Bookmark   January 22, 2013 at 8:29PM
Deb2013

Does anyone have the Bernina Embroidery software version 5 for the Deco 340? I am having a problem down loading the images to the usb it keeps saying the image is to large and I need to delete files off the usb and the usb is empty. Can anyone help?

Bookmark   January 24, 2013 at 4:12PM
dancingirl_gw

http://freeembroiderystuff.embroiderydesigns.com/forums/threadView.aspx?id=109 This is a question/answer forum about the 340. Perhaps you will find the info you seek there. I do not have this machine, so I cannot help.

Bookmark   February 2, 2013 at 7:32AM
More Discussions
Viking embroidery machine software
I am interested in purchasing embroidery designing...
kiki31348
beginner to embroidery, need help!
I just purchased and received today, a Brother SE400...
abshelby
Bobbin Thread Rising into Embroideries
I have a new (since February) Huqsvarna Rose sewing/embroidery...
pchoench
thread breakage
Help please. I have a Futura CE200. All was well. Have...
crittersareme
Wanting to know more about machine embroidery
A friend brought back from France a really beautiful...
Ennoh
Sponsored Products
Bernina White Bolster 6x14 5oz Pillow
$77.00 | Bellacor
Clouds Deco Bath Bar by Justice Design Group
$261.00 | Lumens
Bronze Art Deco Swirl D├ęcor
$16.99 | zulily
Brass Lamps: 24 in. San Felipe Dark Antique Brass Table Lamp PG80333
Home Depot
Bella Vetro Purple Glass Chandelier
Lamps Plus