Looking for Husqvarna Viking Software

ngmnewlywedNovember 10, 2006

Hello.

I am looking for Husqvarna Viking Digitizing Software. I have purchased the Embroidery Studio and now would like to get the Digitizing so I can convert my pictures into embroidery. Please let me know if anyone has this available. Thank you!!

Susan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wysejohn

Just a suggestion....I have the digitizing software...and boy was it PRICEY. All husqvarna products are overpriced and proprietary *in my opinion*.....a better bet would be to purchase Embird...cheaper and as effective. Just a thought.

Bookmark   November 13, 2006 at 6:37PM
ngmnewlywed

does it work with designer 1??

Bookmark   November 13, 2006 at 11:00PM
cookie58

Possibly look for software on ebay

Bookmark   November 19, 2006 at 6:22AM
moggy_11

I have a SimplicitySE3, which comes with Embird, and I will definately register and purchase the 2006 product upgrade.
After downloading the program for my Vikant box and card, I am thrilled with it so much to take and many more dollars to spend too, I have no doubt. My machine only takes PES format, so I have only looked at Embird. The cost is suffient as is.
Regards,
moggy_11

Bookmark   November 29, 2006 at 11:26PM
dentaybow

Embird 2006 works fine with Designer 1. Easy to convert to SHV and put on a floppy.
I do believe the 2006 version is the first time that Embird does make a floppy for the D1.

Bookmark   December 3, 2006 at 5:33AM
tina_m

I have checked, and the Ultimate Box/Embird combination does not read/write to d-cards (used by the 950E and 955E Platinum Husqvarana machines. Can you use the HV reader/writer for these machines and then use Embird? Anyone have any experience with this?

Bookmark   December 19, 2006 at 12:46PM
jodruffel_comcast_net

Will the Embird software create a USB stick as well as the floppy? I have just gotten a Designer 1 and it takes the stick, not the floppy. I was also given the embroidery studio but I think I want the functionality of the digitizer module which means purchasing that as an add on or going with the Viking Professional software version. I came across the Embird software in my searches and it seems like a viabile option. This machine is leaps and bounds above my previous and I am amazed at the capabilities. From the Embird site I think the stick is supported but am not sure. Thanks,

Bookmark   December 28, 2006 at 6:56PM
More Discussions
Brother PE-SCAN Embroidery Scanner
Does anyone have a Brother PE-SCAN Embroidery Scanner...
redpenny
Wanting to know more about machine embroidery
A friend brought back from France a really beautiful...
Ennoh
Pfaff 5D software
Hello, I am purchasing a Pfaff 2140 machine at a local...
byrdgirl65
Husqvarna-Viking Designer 1 Software
Hi all, I have recently decided to try out the embroidery...
MaryPrim
Help with embroidery
I just recieved the Brothers SE400 sewing and embroidery...
JordonWalker0722
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™