Brother PE-SCAN Embroidery Scanner

redpennyNovember 10, 2007

Does anyone have a Brother PE-SCAN Embroidery Scanner and if so could you give me some information on it.. Is this like a reader writer box or different.Also would this work with a brother PE-150?

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kennect

I to am also interested in learning more about this product...Anyone know what the cost is and how well it works?

Bookmark   January 25, 2008 at 1:35PM
bevhall

I have a 150 and the PE Scan. Yes they are compatible. The PE actually scans a design and converts it. Takes a bit of practice to get used to it. I used it for solid color designs....

Bookmark   January 28, 2008 at 6:17PM
ninasten

Hi, i have a brother super galaxie II sewing machine. It says that a pe-scan works with this, but only the pe-scan II is available now.
I need to know what the difference is between the two and whether I can safely buy a II.
If any one had one for sale with Card?

Bookmark   July 26, 2014 at 6:37PM
dollygeff

New to this .
I have the scanner but not the manual for it but if someone knows where i can get one free please can you tell me.
i am new to all this you may have seen i bought a pe- 150 brother embroidery machine that too i am having problems with so all round i am too looking for answers. thank you all

Bookmark   July 28, 2014 at 10:40AM
dancingirl_gw

dollygeff...yes I have the manual for PE Scan II. Contact me via 'my page' and I can mail you the PDF, which you can then print off.

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 7:13AM
dancingirl_gw

Ninasten--I do have the PE Scanner II with manual & 2 cards-for sale--but you are so far away! I am in U.S. and the shipping would be so high. Have you done an ebay search?

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 7:21AM
dancingirl_gw

redpenny--with the scanner, you draw your own images, or copy from children's coloring books, etc. You scan the drawing once for solid stitching, or you fill in portions of the drawing with marker and scan again. Each scan adds another ''layer'' of embroidery. Finally, you save the design to card. The scanner also has fonts built in. I have found no way to transfer from card to computer--not smart enough to figure that out! And yes, the card works with my Brother pe200, as well as my 2003D ULT. As I understand the Brother machines, they will read older cards/formats without difficulty. I don't have talent or patience, so I have the PE Design software. I hope this little bit of info answers your question.

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 7:35AM
beliz

Hi dancingirl! I sent a email for more information and a question about PE-Scan, thanks!

Bookmark   January 28, 2015 at 1:22PM
More Discussions
thread breakage
Help please. I have a Futura CE200. All was well. Have...
crittersareme
Viking embroidery machine software
I am interested in purchasing embroidery designing...
kiki31348
PE Design Software
I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am...
Jmyelou
Singer Futura CE100
Hi, I am new to the forum and desperate to speak to...
Karen_Ann
pe design 2.0 help!!
hiya ive brought pe design 2.0 off of ebay its come...
mrsgeorge
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™