Have panasonic PV-L550D camcorder

organic_netskiMay 29, 2007


I have a panasonic camcorder and would like to send video from the recorder through my PC to YouTube. How do I do it?

There is no USB direct cable to link it to. So, I'm wondering if this is at all feasible, or do I have to buy a new camcorder. It uses palmcorder VHSC tapes.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You need an analog to digital converter. There are many different types of consumer grade units sold at your local electronics retailer. There are also computer video cards which also double as TV tuners which will serve your purpose as well (via coaxial cable).

Long captures, old tapes and many other factors would require you to step up to a prosumer/pro type converter such as an ADVC300 by Grass Valley (formally Canopus) which will lock the audio signal to the video and also employ timebase corrections.

    Bookmark   May 29, 2007 at 6:18PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Sounds like a fan going bad
I have a Magnavox 50ML8105D/17 (DLP-TV)..there is a...
transfer hi8 tapes from sony ccd-trv98 to mac ??
Hi ~ What is the best and fastest way to transfer Hi8...
50" dlp tv
Here is a picture of the whole part...
Humidifier or Air Purifier?
I have been transfered to this city, with a small-size...
plug-in tart warmers - parchment-paper safe?
Hi, re: plug-in wax-tart warmers: Is it safe to cover...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™