pe design vs embird

veesewsNovember 17, 2007

I am a newbie to this forum and so forgive me if I am out of line

I have pedesign lite am looking to upgrade for fonts and digitizing Does anybody know which would be a better choice the pedesign 7 or the Embird? I have a Brother 8500 and used to use pedesign 3/4 till new computer and it doesn't work with Vista

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ddsmith

If you go to secretsof.com they have information on the PE Design vs. Embird. I am doing the same thing as you. However, from what I am reading Embird is not compatible with VISTA yet.

Bookmark   November 21, 2007 at 10:32PM
jolsonsdesigns

Hi, Embird is Vista compatible from what I understand. I use is soly in my digitizing business. I started with embird because it was the more affordalbe option. And 5 years of digitizing for a living, I've looked at the other, more expensive programs like PE design, Corel Drawings etc and they don't have any more functionality than Embird, so I'm still with it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jolson's Designs

Bookmark   March 8, 2008 at 3:06PM
jonirenee

I purchased the Innov'is 4500D and received PE Design 7 with the machine. I have not been able to learn this digitizing program and was wondering if the Embird is more user friendly? I am looking at purchasing it through Secrets of Embroidery website and hope that the free tutorial that comes with the program will detail how to use the software. I really want to digitize company logo's so do I need to purchase additional plug-ins to do this? Thanks for any help.

Bookmark   June 30, 2008 at 7:08PM
More Discussions
Pfaff 5D software
Hello, I am purchasing a Pfaff 2140 machine at a local...
byrdgirl65
list of free design sites
Does anyone have a list of site that have free designs?...
crittersareme
Problem with HAINA machine (Tajima clone)
2 years ago I bought a 1 head 12 needles embroidery...
elis.g
beginner to embroidery, need help!
I just purchased and received today, a Brother SE400...
abshelby
pe design 2.0 help!!
hiya ive brought pe design 2.0 off of ebay its come...
mrsgeorge
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™