Embroidery Software

Jim311November 4, 2011

Hi all, I know everyone has their favorite embroidery software, so lets discuss what and why.

Full Software � I really like Floriani. For me it is easy to use and a lot of fun.

Editing Software � I have to say Embrilliance Essentials. Not only easy to use, but I can use on my Mac without having windows.

So lets hear from everyone, what�s your favorites?

Jim

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cavallo

Well, my favorite is the one I wrote for the Mac and released just yesterday! It's only a visualizer for the moment, but with adequate feedback from the embroidery community, I can add features people need most. Forum rules prevent me posting more info than that, but if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me privately.

Bookmark   March 30, 2012 at 11:41AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gneebee

I'm also using Embrilliance Essentials for my MacBook Pro. My dealer pleads with me to change to a PC and purchase Designer Gallery Software b/c she loves all of the software by designer Gallery.... esp the new Embroidery Works Everyday. She claims I'm missing out on so much, etc. I'm fairly new to embroidery. 'Got my TOL Babylock machine last fall and would love a multi-needle machine, but she said I'd need Palette software to do the multi-needle machine Babylock sells. I think the 10 needle comes with the upgrade, but I'd need to purchase the basic Palette... and a PC! so far, Essentials does everything I need, at this stage of the game. They are discussing a digitizing program, eventually, and keep doing upgrades. They are so much more reasonably priced over most other programs sold by dealers.... and Essentials is developed by the same person as DEsigner's Gallery... so I'm having a hard time being convinced to change over to a PC at this point.

Thoughts? Jeanie

Bookmark   May 5, 2012 at 10:39AM
More Discussions
PE Design Software
I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am...
Jmyelou
Viking embroidery machine software
I am interested in purchasing embroidery designing...
kiki31348
Making letters
What is the best way to make my letters and words even?...
tim45z10
Help with embroidery
I just recieved the Brothers SE400 sewing and embroidery...
JordonWalker0722
New to Machine Embroidery...Brother Innovis 4000D
Hi Everyone: I have just discovered this forum and...
SewReel
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™