Will I kick myself later?

catmom50November 24, 2004

I am getting a Janome 300E, and at the shop where I will buy it, they have a special Thread deal going.

It is $298.00, ($1044.00 value), it includes 194 spools of assorted types of Madeira thread, one embroidery design Cd, a chest to keep it in, color cards and conversion chart, thread snips and seam ripper. And along with it comes a machine trolley ($20.00 value). What do you think???

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joansews4u

Is the thread rayon or polyester? The rayons fade & bleed. You can bleach polyester.

On down where the post is about thread bargains, you can get 288 1000 meter spools...the entire color range for $299 +11 s/h. You get a CD of 3700 designs & a color chart.

Bookmark   November 24, 2004 at 6:28AM
joly

I believe the 288 is ARC and that's what I get, the polyester and just love it! Since I do alot of towels that I know will get washed, I use poly.

Bookmark   November 24, 2004 at 8:25PM
joly

If you can get the Madiera is poly, great deal. I bought a trolley case and love it for classes.

Bookmark   November 24, 2004 at 8:31PM
catmom50

Picked up my machine and have been playing with, LOVE IT!!! The machine trolley was an 80$ value (not the 20$ I eroniously wrote before) , very nice. I am glad I did get the thread chest. It is great, even though I understand I will buying lots more thread, this is a nice storage place.
Thanks for your input everyone.

Bookmark   November 25, 2004 at 1:51PM
joly

Congrats! You will love it! I think embroidery about 24 hours a day! Always new ideas. I guess that is considered being addicted. LOL

Bookmark   November 25, 2004 at 7:09PM
More Discussions
Help with embroidery
I just recieved the Brothers SE400 sewing and embroidery...
JordonWalker0722
Husqvarna-Viking Designer 1 Software
Hi all, I have recently decided to try out the embroidery...
MaryPrim
New to Machine Embroidery...Brother Innovis 4000D
Hi Everyone: I have just discovered this forum and...
SewReel
Wanting to know more about machine embroidery
A friend brought back from France a really beautiful...
Ennoh
Bobbin Thread Rising into Embroideries
I have a new (since February) Huqsvarna Rose sewing/embroidery...
pchoench
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™