WW @ Home

christiancApril 25, 2006

I ordered me a kit and it came in the mail today...wells, I thought that I'd be able to weigh in once a month doing the home program...wells, the WW group around here won't allow that :( I was looking forward to doing it that way... So I guess I'll just have to weigh at home once a week. My schedule with a 5 month old won't allow me to go every week. Anyone have any good ideas to keep myself accountable??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
firemanswife

I joined WW a month ago. I joined a group program though. The one thing that keeps me accountable is writing down everything I eat and I mean every last morsel.
Plus I keep track of how much water I'm drinking and how much exercise I'm getting. It makes me feel better to keep track of what I'm doing that way I have been able to see what's working and what's not.
Good luck...you will do just great!

Bookmark   April 26, 2006 at 9:58AM
dedtired3

Maybe you could join the online WW so you don't have to go to meetings.

Bookmark   April 26, 2006 at 10:58AM
christianc

I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll have to start next week since I'm sick now :( My hubby's grandmother brought a European bug over from Holland and now everyone's sick. I had to have an IV today and meds to keep liquids down.

Bookmark   April 26, 2006 at 7:50PM
More Discussions
Weekly Support Oct 6 - 12
Good morning Everyone! Welcome to another week of "let's...
mcpeg
Ideal protien diet
Has anyone tried this diet? I have a friend that tried...
sandi
Dieting Weekly Support 3 - 9 Nov
Hi Everyone, How are you doing this week so far? I...
mcpeg
Dieting Weekly Support 11 - 16 Nov
Good Morning Everyone, In Canada this is our Remembrance...
mcpeg
Weekly Support 21 - 26 Oct
Ooopsy - I lost track of this week. Where on earth...
mcpeg
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™