Hi Everyone!

christiancApril 11, 2006

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Christian and I'm a mother of a 5 month old son. So naturally I gained 30 pounds that HAVE to go! I'm going to try to do the weight watchers plan at home and hit the gym regularly. That's going to get boring since I'll only be able to use the treadmill and bike since I have a neck injury. I wish the best of luck to everyone on here with their weight loss endeavours.

~Christian :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
miscindy

Welcome Christian!
I have baby weight to lose as well. (I'll call it "baby weight, only because I didn't have it before I had babies 4 and 8 years ago!) I would like to lose 20 pounds by mid June and then another 15 by September 1st. (I'm a teacher, my life revolves around the school year.) I've had success with WW in the past (right after baby #1), but life continued and so the pounds came back on eventually. Right now I am just counting calories. I'm only on week 2.

Sounds like you have a great plan in place between WW and the gym, you should see success quickly! Good luck to you! Everyone here posts weekly on the Weekly Support thread.

Bookmark   April 12, 2006 at 7:20PM
More Discussions
Weekly Support 21 - 26 Oct
Ooopsy - I lost track of this week. Where on earth...
mcpeg
Ravenous appetite
Does anyone else have a ravenous appetite like me?...
robar
Cinnamon & Honey Articles
There are so many worthwhile articles on cinnamon &...
pink_warm_mama_1
the fast diet
i'm trying it with great optimism....really makes sense...
mmajicmann
Weekly Support 27 Oct - 2 Nov
Happy Monday! Hi everyone, It's my weigh day - down...
mcpeg
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™