philips anubis s dd

opey_1989May 26, 2008

TV wont turn on, red light is blinking. The 95 volts becomes 114 volts. Can anyone please help me how to reduce the voltages. And what else is the problem? Thanks in advance.

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
previous post about 50ML8105D
My previous post about my Magnavox/Phillips 50"...
tribefan53
Best and thinnest flat screen wall mountable tv less than 20" high?
I am so out of my depth here. I would greatly appreciate...
bellsmom
POTS phone extension over local ethernet?
Through a mess up in communication I got a gigabit...
rwiegand
50" dlp tv
Here is a picture of the whole part...
tribefan53
plug-in 15w bulb caused sticky mess (wax melt)
Stupid me, I bought a plug-in wax melter / tart-warmer...
jally
Sponsored Products
B.O.B. Revolution SE Double Stroller - Duallie-Navy - ST1041
$536.00 | Hayneedle
Corydon Graphite LED Outdoor Wall Lantern
$258.00 | Bellacor
Pearl Gallery-Wrapped Canvas
$59.99 | zulily
Pearl Gallery-Wrapped Canvas
$59.99 | zulily
Summer Gallery-Wrapped Canvas
$59.99 | zulily
Pre-owned Early 20th Century Philips Terrestrial Globe
Chairish
Avenue Satin Nickel Three-Light Bath Light
$198.00 | Bellacor
Oceanview White One-Light Outdoor Wall Light
$62.00 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™