6 Months and 33.5 lbs gone!! Update Fat Flush

lydia1959April 5, 2004

It has been 6 months since I started the Fat Flush plan and today I am 33.5 lbs. lighter and over 20 inches lost! The weight loss has slowed down and although many weeks I lose nothing ~ the next week will see a 3 lb loss!

Fat Flush is basically a low carb, good fats plan which focuses on detoxing the liver which is the bodies main fat burning organ. It's not an easy plan to start as it involves giving up many foods and it can be expensive in the beginning. I have cheated occasionally ~ a few slices of birthday cake, a couple beers or a slice of pizza ~ but the weight still comes off. If anyone is interested the link below will explain the plan much better.

I'm 6 pounds from my goal and then plan on continuing on the 3rd phase of the plan to maintain my new weight.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fat Flush

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
quiltingbunny

WOW!!! Glad to see you getting to your goal! Absolutely wonderful. How to you progress from the plan back to normal eating? Do you keep some habits and gradually incorporate other foods? do tell!

Really glad to hear of your success. We can relate to your 'moments' and share in your happiness!

Thanks for the inspiring post.

McPeg

Bookmark   April 6, 2004 at 4:30AM
kathy_

Applause and cartwheels!!!! Great job! Kathy

Bookmark   April 6, 2004 at 7:24AM
lydia1959

McPeg ~ You keep the basic diet, but add in more good carbs and some dairy (which I haven't had for 6 months now). I also plan on doing the 2 week detox at least once a year to clean out my liver. I do realize that the hard part will be keeping the weight off. I've been on numerous diet plans and lost the weight only to regain it. The foods I'm eating now feel right, so I can only hope that I'll never go back to my old way of eating.

Bookmark   April 6, 2004 at 10:19AM
yellowhair

Great job! I'm not familiar with the Fat Flush plan. I've lost around 15 cutting back on regular soda, adjusting meal portions, and exercising more. Hang in there!

Bookmark   April 7, 2004 at 12:44PM
More Discussions
Dieting Weekly Support 11 - 16 Nov
Good Morning Everyone, In Canada this is our Remembrance...
mcpeg
6 Week Body Makeover Program??
Just wondering....has anyone ever used Michael Thurmond's...
janet_ks
Ideal protien diet
Has anyone tried this diet? I have a friend that tried...
sandi
Cinnamon & Honey Articles
There are so many worthwhile articles on cinnamon &...
pink_warm_mama_1
Weekly Support Oct 6 - 12
Good morning Everyone! Welcome to another week of "let's...
mcpeg
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™