Need help with Brother pe770

gmabonnieSeptember 18, 2013

Hi All:

I am wondering why when I load a set of embroidery designs that I have purchased onto my thumb drive they come up in order (flowers01, flowers02, flowers03 etc. for example) but when I load them on the emb. machine they order is all jumbled. The one that comes up first might be flowers07, the second one might be flowers08 and the third might be flowers03 - there is no rhyme or reason to it that I can figured out. The pictures on the machine aren't clear enough that I can really tell which one is which. I can only find out by actually embroidering them. Any help? Thanks~

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dancingirl_gw

Do you have a thumbnail software program that lets you see images on your computer? The image viewers show you the number of stitches, the size, and some show you thread colors. It could be as simple as the lower stitch number designs show up first, or the larger stitch number designs. Why don't you check the stitch count of the designs and see if you can make any sense of it. Otherwise--maybe that is the order you load them in? You know that saying, "last in, first out?"

Bookmark   September 28, 2013 at 5:58PM
gmabonnie

Thanks for your thoughts. Sorry I haven't responded sooner but a lot was going on (still is) and I didn't even think to come back here as I haven't been doing much. I'll check out the stitch count idea, but don't really think that is it. & I know it's not 'last in, first out' as they are in a very jumbled up order - no rhyme or reason that I can see. But thanks, I'll keep trying when I can.

Bookmark   February 1, 2014 at 4:33PM
geekdean

It's in the manuals, just read it the other day

Bookmark   February 10, 2014 at 4:29PM
More Discussions
Viking embroidery machine software
I am interested in purchasing embroidery designing...
kiki31348
Need help with my Janome 350e
I have a Janome 350e. It has been sewing beautifully....
Hilary Motzouris
Babylock Palette v9
Help! After a windows 8 update today, my card reader/writer...
kyserparker
New to Machine Embroidery...Brother Innovis 4000D
Hi Everyone: I have just discovered this forum and...
SewReel
Singer Futura CE100
Hi, I am new to the forum and desperate to speak to...
Karen_Ann
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™