Name of stitches

stitcheasy2003September 24, 2006

Hello

I have the Platinum Plus machine.

I would like to know what the name of each of the stitches I have are called. It has 35 stitches.

It says in the User's Guide on page 21 "Utility and Decorative Stitches". The stitches are on the inside of the cover of the machine But in the book it doesn't say what each stitch is called? It talks about a Handbook page 64 an overview of stitches. This book (User's Guide) only has 51 pages. Is this an error or another book? Does anyone know the name of each of the stitches what they are called? How did you find out? Chart? Thank you B.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stitchntime9

Check the Husqvarna site and they should have a chart of stitches on their machines.

If you are learning the book page by painful page, you will note that for each stitch, there are directions and it tells you what the stitch name is and what uses it has. Your machine also has a sewing advisor and help section on it that will also tell you.

Bookmark   September 27, 2006 at 7:30AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
annrn

I received a book called The Platinum Family Handbook (approx 8.5 x 11 inches). Pg. 64 has a list of the names of each stitch. The Platinum Plus does not have the Sewing Advisor.

Bookmark   September 27, 2006 at 9:08PM
More Discussions
Singer Futura CE100
Hi, I am new to the forum and desperate to speak to...
Karen_Ann
New to Machine Embroidery...Brother Innovis 4000D
Hi Everyone: I have just discovered this forum and...
SewReel
Bobbin Thread Rising into Embroideries
I have a new (since February) Huqsvarna Rose sewing/embroidery...
pchoench
Brother PC8500 Memory Card
I recently acquired a Brother PC8500. As this is my...
Rschum6718
Machine embroidery
I have a white 3300 embroidery machine I cannot figure...
Papillons
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™