Magnavox MS3252S431 - clicks, screen goes blank, green power stay

tbwalter55April 16, 2006

The screen on my 15 month old Magnavox model MS3252S431 (chassis L01-1UAC-7638) 32-inch TV goes blank with a clicking sound. The green power light stays on. If I power off the TV and then power on again everything is fine.... sometimes for a few hours, sometimes the problem occurs again in a minute.

Thanks for any help.

Tom

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cruiser

I am also having a similiar problem with my Magnavox MS3250C. I can turn it on, it will work for a minute, then go black screen but the power light is still on. Audio is fine.

I can turn it off and then back on and the picture will come back. It will stay on for a minute or two then go black again. It does seem to happen less and less as the set warms up. I also seem to think that the picture is a little on the red side and I can't seem to adjust that.

Bookmark   April 23, 2006 at 9:33PM
strawboss59

Are these lcd hd tv's? If so I've had similar problems, here's my post...

Here is a link that might be useful: 26mf605w

Bookmark   May 19, 2006 at 3:08PM
yoopertvguy

My Phillips Magnavox MS3252s431 won't light up at all, but the green power light is on. Any ideas?

Bookmark   November 23, 2007 at 6:49PM
eddabee

I have a 32" magnavox tv model#ms3252s431 when i turn it on it tries to turn on but the screen will go black sometimes shuts power off could you help me with the solution also has hissimg noise when it trres to power up

Bookmark   March 27, 2008 at 5:36PM
scrufflaw

I have the same problem. Has anyone gotten a solution yet?

Bookmark   May 4, 2008 at 2:00PM
khan_lahori

The screen on my 15 month old Magnavox model MS3252S431 (chassis L01-1UAC-7638) 32-inch TV goes blank with a clicking sound. The green power light stays on. If I power off the TV and then power on again everything is fine.... sometimes for a few hours, sometimes the problem occurs again in a minute.

Bookmark   May 18, 2008 at 6:46PM
khan_lahori

The screen on my 15 month old Magnavox model MS3252S431 (chassis L01-1UAC-7638) 32-inch TV goes blank with a clicking sound. The green power light stays on. If I power off the TV and then power on again everything is fine.... sometimes for a few hours, sometimes the problem occurs again in a minute.I change the R3340 but still same problem plus first the volume bar will appear and sometimes lower the volume by itself. then the main tv menu will appear on its own and randomly move thru the menu. the 3rd stage is it will do all of this.

Bookmark   May 23, 2008 at 9:36PM
gogginsd_hotmail_com

The screen on my about a year old Magnavox model 42MF439B/F742-inch TV goes blank and good sound. The green power light comes on. If I power off the TV and then power on again the same happens. I purchase from Badcock Furniture Store and I have never removed since mounting TV to Wall. What should I do. I am still paying for this TV

Bookmark   March 30, 2011 at 12:37AM
More Discussions
seek expert on plug-in wax-tart warmers
I bought this plug-in tart warmer via the Net, made-in-china,...
jally
Throw them away ?
I have a DVD player, a cassette player , a tuner ,...
salbwil
Sound Goes Off Occasionally on TV
I have a Sharp ACQUOS TV. A few days ago, I started...
WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
Where to buy cassettes for music
We still play cassettes in two of our old cars. I need...
loralee
cinemax
we have cinemax on our cable tv service. we dont pay...
stoveguyy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™