Just thought I would ask??

jeuckApril 15, 2007

I live in the downtown of a mid-sized mid-west town.

The testosterone laden young men of our town have very loud stereo's in their cars.

Are their any electronic devices out there that would allow me to point at the particular car and either blow up, disable, change the channel or turn down their stereo equipment as they drive by?

When you stop laughing please consider inventing this as you could sell a lot of them in our town.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Get their license plate number. Call the cops. Just about all you can legally do.

    Bookmark   April 15, 2007 at 9:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Pooh Bear

Last week I looked up plans on the internet to jam cell phones.
We sat in a movie theator next to a couple of young girls
that didn't talk on the phone but they sat there and text
messaged the whole time. Guess they thought it was ok since
they weren't talking but the blue light of the screen was
too much to take. Should have gotten an usher. But sure
would be nice to just be able to jam the signal.
I found several plans thru google. Mite investigate them.
They are illegal. Use at your own risk.

Pooh Bear

    Bookmark   April 15, 2007 at 10:07PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

sounds like this would be good for MYTHBUSTERS!!!

    Bookmark   April 17, 2007 at 8:47AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
home stero using XM radio
i am building our retirement home and have installed...
50" dlp tv
Here is a picture of the whole part...
Headphone jack
Dug up a sub-mini plug for my home phone earphone jack....
we have cinemax on our cable tv service. we dont pay...
transfer hi8 tapes from sony ccd-trv98 to mac ??
Hi ~ What is the best and fastest way to transfer Hi8...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™