Bibs/burpcloths

stitcheasy2003August 9, 2006

Hello

My son has just told me Him and his wife will be having a little one this spring. I am so excited. I want to start making bibs and burp cloths and whatever else. I need to know what does everyone use for

1.bibs> what type of fabric?, ties?, or velrco?, Patterns? How do you make them?

2.burp cloths> what type of fabric front and back?, Patterns? How do you make them?

Receiving blankets? How do you make them? thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chrisstitch

I use Dundee brand diapers for burp cloths....use sayings such as: Spit happens with a baby bottle.........and Jesus loves me with a lamb........sold lots of those two.Chris

Bookmark   August 11, 2006 at 10:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
passport4vicki

I have a favorite site that I buy designs from. They also have a projects site with free patterns. I love the burp cloths, they also have baby changing pads, baby bibs (I like to make these with a strip of material across the bottom as crumb catchers), and baby swaddlers.
I am new to posting, so in case I did not list the link properly it is: embroiderylibrary.com for designs and embroiderylibraryprojects.com for the patterns.
Everything I bought from them sews out great! I have made some of their patterns too and they are easy to follow.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.embroiderylibraryprojects.com

Bookmark   August 12, 2006 at 11:31AM
More Discussions
Pfaff 5D software
Hello, I am purchasing a Pfaff 2140 machine at a local...
byrdgirl65
Singer Futura CE100
Hi, I am new to the forum and desperate to speak to...
Karen_Ann
Machine embroidery
I have a white 3300 embroidery machine I cannot figure...
Papillons
thread breakage
Help please. I have a Futura CE200. All was well. Have...
crittersareme
Wanting to know more about machine embroidery
A friend brought back from France a really beautiful...
Ennoh
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™