Singer Futura ce-100 and ce-200

deeinncAugust 30, 2004

My husband has agreed to buy me a lower-priced embroidery machine for my birthday. I've looked at the brother pe-150, the white 3300, and the singer quantum futura ce-200. I'm leaning toward the singer because I won't have to purchase additional cards to expand my design library. I understand the computer must be hooked up to the machine while embroidering, which could be cumbersome. Does anyone have any experience with the singer? My birthday's coming SOON! :o)

THanks,

Dee

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tropicallie

I have had the CE-200 for 4 months and LOVE it. I used to have a PE-150 which I never got along with. It is an absolute luxury to work from a large, color screen instead of the tiny green and black screen of my old PE-150. And the Futura's stitch field is 5x7, not 4x4 like the Brother.
This board won't let me post a link to the "Yahxx" group for owners where you can find out more info. (I'm getting a warning about advertising!)but run a search for Futura Embroidery and you'll find it. There are about 60 members and I would say the satisfaction rate of people who own this machine is running about 95%.

Bookmark   September 21, 2004 at 10:27AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
justlovetosew

I just got the Futura CE-100 and after only a little bit of time getting familiar with the machine, I was doing embroidery without any problems.

We looked at several machines before this purchase and wasn't 100% happy with the others. Tickled to pieces over this purchase.

Bookmark   December 11, 2004 at 7:59PM
More Discussions
Help with embroidery
I just recieved the Brothers SE400 sewing and embroidery...
JordonWalker0722
Pfaff 5D software
Hello, I am purchasing a Pfaff 2140 machine at a local...
byrdgirl65
list of free design sites
Does anyone have a list of site that have free designs?...
crittersareme
pe design 2.0 help!!
hiya ive brought pe design 2.0 off of ebay its come...
mrsgeorge
Help!! Anyone have a Brother SE-270D embroidery unit?!
Help! I made a huge mistake. I knew nothing about sewing...
Caitmon
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™