Articulating/swivel arm for tv?

planningnutApril 16, 2010

I had an idea to mount my flatscreen (it will be new so any size that will work...) on an articulating arm to be viewed between my bedroom and the closet/laundry room - hard to picture but there is a perfect spot.

Are there wall arms for tv's that will swivel up to 90 degrees? Can they withstand being used 2-3x per week without weakening any of the components?


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Depending on the size of the TV, there are many arms that can swing 90 degrees in each direction.

Sanus is one brand that comes to mind who make good ones.

    Bookmark   April 16, 2010 at 9:17AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
home stero using XM radio
i am building our retirement home and have installed...
we have cinemax on our cable tv service. we dont pay...
modem switch, ethernets, and extension cables
Hi, I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction....
Sound Goes Off Occasionally on TV
I have a Sharp ACQUOS TV. A few days ago, I started...
WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
RCN Cable box question
I have a 55" LG LED tv. Its connected to an RCN...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™