monogram software

newtomonogramJune 25, 2008

Hi! I recently purchased the Brother PE750 machine. I now need to get a software program. Suggestions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mugsisme

I personally love Embird. I found the program easy to use. There are tons of yahoo groups. Embirdtime is great. I have no affiliation with them.

I used the Singer software, and found it impossible to deal with. I have also tried some others (demos), but always come back to Embird. They are coming out with an upgrade this week.

Bookmark   June 30, 2008 at 12:35PM
newtomonogram

Thanks for the suggestion mugsime!

Bookmark   July 4, 2008 at 4:22PM
maryanne12

Another great embroidery editing software to consider is SewWhat-Pro. It's about half the price of Embird and in my opinion, much more user friendly. Their customer service is great as well. There is a Yahoo group that you can join and whatever problems or questions you have with the software are almost immediately answered. You can go to www.sandscomputer.com to get a 30 day free trial and see how you like it. I'm not at all affiliated with them even though this sounds like a commercial for the product! I just love using their software and happen to be one of their very satisfied customers.

Bookmark   July 6, 2008 at 11:06PM
More Discussions
Hand Embroidery Tips & Techniques
I came across this site earlier today and wanted to...
lola8325 zone5KS
Singer Quantum XL-6000
Hello everyone, This is a rant on Singer Quantum XL-6000...
ruby1942
Pfaff 5D software
Hello, I am purchasing a Pfaff 2140 machine at a local...
byrdgirl65
Machine embroidery
I have a white 3300 embroidery machine I cannot figure...
Papillons
Singer Futura CE100
Hi, I am new to the forum and desperate to speak to...
Karen_Ann
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™