PE Design Software

JmyelouJune 4, 2014

I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am now 92 and want to show my great grand daughter to use it and give it to her but only have the floppy disk.I tried an external floppy reader but it would not work on windows 7.I could use up to 4 I think.Brothers was no help ,only wanted to sell a new machine.Thanks you( I do have floppies and it was registered long ago.)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dancingirl_gw

Jmyelou, I have that software program, complete except maybe the memory card (will have to ck). Don't think it will be compatible with Win7 unless your computer has 32bit processor. I also have Palette 1, (same as PE2). I think you can mail me for info via My Page.

Bookmark   June 5, 2014 at 7:21AM
dancingirl_gw

Jmyelou, I have that software program, complete except maybe the memory card (will have to ck). Don't think it will be compatible with Win7 unless your computer has 32bit processor. I also have Palette 1, (same as PE2). I think you can mail me for info via My Page.

Bookmark   June 5, 2014 at 7:29AM
mrsgeorge

i have the same problem ive brought pe design 2.0 but keeps tellin me there is an error and itcannot install after entering the 2nd floppy i also have it on disk and that says disc 2 and 3 are corrupt and wont work :(

Bookmark   September 19, 2014 at 10:56AM
More Discussions
Machine embroidery
I have a white 3300 embroidery machine I cannot figure...
Papillons
pe design 2.0 help!!
hiya ive brought pe design 2.0 off of ebay its come...
mrsgeorge
Pfaff 5D software
Hello, I am purchasing a Pfaff 2140 machine at a local...
byrdgirl65
Viking embroidery machine software
I am interested in purchasing embroidery designing...
kiki31348
Need help with my Janome 350e
I have a Janome 350e. It has been sewing beautifully....
Hilary Motzouris
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™