Need the best set of instructions for PE Design 5

staasiaMay 12, 2005

Hello everyone!

Can you recommend the BEST set of instructions to learn how to use the PE Design 5 program?

I have Penny's books that cover up to PE Design 4 but, have not yet used them because I have PE Design 5.

I saw some instructional cd's on eBay for about $44 plus shipping. Has anyone seen those?

Someday I hope to learn how to use this program which I purchaced about a year ago. I have everything that goes with the cd, so I don't need anything more....just need to finally figure it out!

Stasia

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msmeow

Stasia - there is a great series by Loes Van Der Heijden for each version of PE Design. I have v. 2.5 and found the CD extremely well done and helpful. I open PE Design and make it half screen size, then open the CD tutorial and make it half screen size, so I can see both at once.

Here is a link that might be useful: Loes V. website

Bookmark   May 16, 2005 at 3:34PM
momyers1

I have a copy of PE Design 5.0 Tutorial on a CD which I would be glad to send you-I have never been able to install PE Design on my computer something wrong with the software- but your welcome to the Tutorial CD- you may contact me if you wish sprint@tima.com

Bookmark   May 25, 2005 at 3:35PM
staasia

Thank you for your suggestions.
As much as I would absolutely love to get Loes' series, I was hoping to find something less expensive.
I am sure, Momyers1 that by putting your email address on the post, you have gotten replies from others. I did email you back. Thank you for trying.
Again, special thanks to both of you.
Stasia :)

Bookmark   June 1, 2005 at 1:53AM
More Discussions
Brother PE-SCAN Embroidery Scanner
Does anyone have a Brother PE-SCAN Embroidery Scanner...
redpenny
Singer Quantum XL-6000
Hello everyone, This is a rant on Singer Quantum XL-6000...
ruby1942
hand embroidery needle HELP!!!
Hi! I need to find a specific type of embroidery needle:...
elenatogn
pe design 2.0 help!!
hiya ive brought pe design 2.0 off of ebay its come...
mrsgeorge
Need help with my Janome 350e
I have a Janome 350e. It has been sewing beautifully....
Hilary Motzouris
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™