PhilipsTV 25PT53 wont power on and is Making a high pitched sound

tunetune33March 25, 2006

I was watching TV two weeks ago left the room came back 15 minutes later and my TV was off. There was a high pitched sound...I unplugged it and waited a cple of mintues to plug it in.When I did the noise came back and the TV wouldnt power on, nothing happened. I tried powering it on a cple of days ago and the noise came back on.I tried to power it on but nothing happened....Can anyone help me with this....

Thanks...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wildchild969

Sorry to say this, but, FINALLY!! someone else with the exact same problem as my Magnavox TP2770 C102! My t.v. has a quiet high pitch whine. I haven't seen any model #'s like mine, so will post own message. Good Luck! Will check back to see if you've had any.

Bookmark   November 16, 2006 at 7:25PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
merv307

I have an RCA Model # 27MS3404/17 and there is a high pitched sound...I unplugged it and waited a couple of mintues to plug it in. When I did the noise came back and the TV wouldnt power on, nothing happened. I tried powering it on a couple of days ago and the noise came back on.I tried to power it on but nothing happened....Can anyone help me with this....

Bookmark   November 24, 2006 at 8:05PM
More Discussions
Headphone jack
Dug up a sub-mini plug for my home phone earphone jack....
stoveguyy
Best and thinnest flat screen wall mountable tv less than 20" high?
I am so out of my depth here. I would greatly appreciate...
bellsmom
previous post about 50ML8105D
My previous post about my Magnavox/Phillips 50"...
tribefan53
POTS phone extension over local ethernet?
Through a mess up in communication I got a gigabit...
rwiegand
arc breakers tripping
We have arc fault breakers and one of them keeps tripping,...
newhomeseattle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™