No more soda!!!!

sharon620March 18, 2007

Can anyone please suggest to me what I should drink other than water and 0 calorie soda? I have been watching what I eat and so far I have lost 23 pounds. Water to me is so boring.

Thanks for your help!

Sharon

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
clink

Try flavored water -- that has totally broken the 6-pack Diet Pepsi a day habit. Personally, I love lemoned flavored water.

Ice tea is also good -- along with green tea.

You have to drink water to flush the fat -- 40-60 oz a day. Soda and coffee doesn't count. I've lost 33 lbs and the weeks that I don't get all my water in -- I struggle to lose. Water is really the key.

Cathy

Bookmark   March 18, 2007 at 7:54PM
onyxdaily

I definitely agree on flavored water. I absolutely can not stand regular water, but I use 'crystal lite to go' packets and add them to my water. I love them, they have 5 calories only (the wal-mart brand has 0 calories) and it helps me get in my 8-10 glasses of water each day. I also love pop, but I only drink diet caffeine free. The caffeine is what you want to avoid too much of, so when I'm wanting a pop, I drink diet root beer or diet sprite. As long as I get all my water in, I drink as much of those 2 pops as I want. It's worked for me.

Bookmark   March 20, 2007 at 12:30PM
RuthieG__TX

I drink a lot of crystal lite too...In fact...I substituted crystal lite Good morning orange for our morning juice ages ago just because of all the calories and now...real OJ tastes so strange to me...

Bookmark   March 24, 2007 at 11:29AM
Shelly Pugh

I have been lurking here a long time, but I have to tell you about the new Aquafina Alive waters. They are soooo good. I haven't had a soft drink since they went on sale here.

Bookmark   March 26, 2007 at 8:54PM
More Discussions
Atkins Diet Treat
I am hoping this little treat helps someone. I know...
sameboat
Need a diet buddy
Okay, I'm starting over again on my diet this year,...
Wheezie123
Ravenous appetite
Does anyone else have a ravenous appetite like me?...
robar
Anyone out there done 'The Master Cleanse?'
I just started today and its going good.Couldnt do...
smile247
New low-carber here
Hi, everyone-- I wanted to introduce myself and see...
Repol
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™