English floss conversion

karan_in_oregonMay 15, 2005

Hi, I bought a used book that has English Garden Embroidery/crossstitch/needlepoint patterns. The floss is English and I need to find it in US terms. For example: Reds: A621 and A622 and A942. Does anyone know where I can find a chart to compare these with DMC floss.

The pictures and patterns are unusual to me. Thank you, Karan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Karan, perhaps you can contact DMC directly to see if they would have a conversion chart. I haven't seen any charts for English thread, only between U.S. brands, Anchor, or DMC, ect.

    Bookmark   August 15, 2005 at 9:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Babylock Palette v9
Help! After a windows 8 update today, my card reader/writer...
Wanting to know more about machine embroidery
A friend brought back from France a really beautiful...
Brother PC8500 Memory Card
I recently acquired a Brother PC8500. As this is my...
Brother 270D
Hi to all, I may be the new owner of a Brother 270D...
Viking embroidery machine software
I am interested in purchasing embroidery designing...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™