Magnavox degauss circuit

jim1215March 8, 2008

I have a Magnavox model TS2760C207 TV with a problem in the degauss circuit. I know which component I want to replace, because this has been repaired in the past, and I can see where the component was re-soldered. My problem is that I don't know the part no. or where to purchase parts. The location on the circuit board is R410, but I don't have a schematic. The component in place is a TDK 230229-1, but searching for this number has not helped. Previous information that I have read says this is a thermistor or posistor, but I need more detailed information. Hope you can help.

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lightlyblazin

r410 is a thermistor?...Can you read info or color code on the thermistor itselF?
You could jump it with A THIN WIRE.Just to test it.They blow open because of excess heat or current.Info off it would be best.Is there another one on the board?
I found a service manual for my TV with diagrams of repair parts and install instructions at
HTTP://WWW.servicemanuals.net/results.aspxtype=SM&brand=100&model=27ts54.
Have you tried radio shack?
http://www.digikey.com/?WT.term=electronic+components&WT.campaign=1048&WT.content=text&WT.medium=cpc&WT.source=google&cshift_ck=639031267cs501693156&WT.srch=1

Bookmark   March 14, 2008 at 9:14PM
More Discussions
hdmi connection
i have a hd tv but standard cable. no hd premium service....
stoveguyy
modem switch, ethernets, and extension cables
Hi, I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction....
jally
Humidifier or Air Purifier?
I have been transfered to this city, with a small-size...
walker1846
cinemax
we have cinemax on our cable tv service. we dont pay...
stoveguyy
cheap tv
got a nice working fully functional 32" lcd yesterday...
stoveguyy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™