Newbie to here and to Weight Watchers

moon_katMarch 11, 2006

Hello! My name is Jan and I just joined WW after many chubby years (just over 200 lbs)

I thought this would be a nice place to confide and encourage. I hope I will be welcome here.

Jan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tikanas2

Hi!

Come on over to the SS support thread. You will be more than welcomed! WE look forward to "meeting' you!

Bookmark   March 11, 2006 at 7:16PM
donna_southnj

Hi Jan,

Tikanas is right - come on over to the SS support thread. Our group follows a couple of different programs. I personally follow WW and so do a couple of others. You will definitely find the encouragement you need there! Hope to "meet" you there.

Donna

Bookmark   March 11, 2006 at 8:51PM
moon_kat

Thanks for the welcome! I will enjoy this place!

~~Jan~~

Bookmark   March 13, 2006 at 11:42AM
homersgarden

I was 225 when I went to WW last May. I lost 35lbs and stopped going in October. I gained five lbs back and decided to head back to WW (since trying to do it on my own did not work for me. I had to have the motivation of paying someone to weigh me every week). I am in my first week back and go to be weighed tomorrow. WW worked for me and is really a great program. I am now trying to loose the 5 lbs I gained back and an additional 25-30. We bought a house with a swim pool and I need to look better in a suit!

Bookmark   April 11, 2006 at 2:47PM
firemanswife

Welcome!!
I just joined Weight Watchers (I am on my third week...weigh in is tonight! Wish me luck!)
I am also new to this forum. There are a bunch of super neat people here that make you feel right at home.

Bookmark   April 11, 2006 at 4:54PM
lunchlady1948

I am in week 5 and liking it alot. Homersgarden, This is my 4th time going back:( It is just important that you came back, I too need the weekly weigh in's and being accountable to the group. The plan is so much easier and nicer than the other 3X's I was on it, which makes me hope I can stay on it. I always lose my weight I just gain it back and then some:(

Bookmark   April 11, 2006 at 10:10PM
meagain

Hi guys! I was considering joining WW online tonight. My concern is how I am assigned daily points. AND if "I" am abl to determine my goal weight and not WW. I think they determine points by what you weigh for your height?

Before I sign in, would anyone know what points they'd assign to me at 5'8" and 154 or 158 pounds? AND - could someone tell me the max lowest point they allot?

Bookmark   January 24, 2007 at 7:48PM
meagain

I got the answer 20 point min recommendation. Sorry, I didn't realize I was bumping up such an old thread.

Bookmark   January 24, 2007 at 9:07PM
RuthieG__TX

Welcome to the forum and welcome to WW's....we also have a WW's thread going all the time so feel free to pop in and join the conversation...always fun to add a new member.

Bookmark   January 25, 2007 at 9:44AM
More Discussions
Any safe appetite suppressants?
Hello, this is my first post. First let me say that...
tiamaria
Weekly Support 13 - 19 Oct
Hi Everyone, I've been MIA after this weekend. Yesterday...
mcpeg
new - join me - weekly support oct 1 - 5
This forum has been dead for some time. Let's give...
mcpeg
Ravenous appetite
Does anyone else have a ravenous appetite like me?...
robar
the fast diet
i'm trying it with great optimism....really makes sense...
mmajicmann
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™