Recommend Automatic Clock Radio

lucky_12March 11, 2008

Please recommend a clock radio that can automatically set the time of day and hopefully one thatÂs not too complicated to operate thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
albert_135

Five days and no recommendations. Let me approach this the opposite way and suggest one not recommended since you say "hopefully one thatÂs not too complicated to operate". An "Atomic Clock" labeled LA CROSS TECHNOLOGY is not recommended!

Bookmark   March 16, 2008 at 12:18PM
ctbosox

haven't had it that long but, I bought the emerson research. they have a web site, www.emersonradio.com not that complicated to setup, can set for weekday and for weekend, automatically restores time and date after a power outage, bought it at walmart, inexpensive

Bookmark   March 16, 2008 at 2:54PM
lucky_12

I went to Walmart and got the Research Smartset CKS1862. ItÂs set-and-forget, exactly what I need, thanks.

Bookmark   April 11, 2008 at 10:26PM
mikie_gw

I got two of the big round schoolhouse clocks from walmart... a few days after the daylight savings time one updates to the right time - a few days later I swap locations with the one that hasnt updated,,, a few days later it suddenly is the right time too.

If I manually tell them to update, they never connect - If I simply manually set the time, they update and become exactly an hour off sooner or later.

Bookmark   April 18, 2008 at 4:05PM
tlm04

Im not sure if your still looking for a clock but I have had quite a few of them and the skyscan clock is by far my favorite!! I attached a link to this post of the product that im talking about!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Skyscan Clock!!

Bookmark   April 23, 2008 at 4:59PM
More Discussions
Where to buy cassettes for music
We still play cassettes in two of our old cars. I need...
loralee
RCN Cable box question
I have a 55" LG LED tv. Its connected to an RCN...
andrelaplume2
vizio xvt473sv dead
I have a 4 year old VIZIO XVT473SV that now has NO...
thew60
aspect ratio
We have 2009 insignia LCD. Am using Comcast mini hd...
stoveguyy
plug-in tart warmers - parchment-paper safe?
Hi, re: plug-in wax-tart warmers: Is it safe to cover...
jally
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™