Soy ?

craftycMarch 13, 2004

anyone using any of the soy based drinks and bars as part of their diet plan? I have just bought a one month supply of shakes and bars to try... ....Revival Soy products...supposed to have the equivalent of 6 glasses of soy in one bar or shake...all sorts of health benefits besides weight loss.

anyone had any experience with soy products?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathyg7777

Crafty - I haven't yet, but I keep seeing advertisements for Revival Soy (and I believe Denise Austin promotes it) and have been thinking of trying it. If you have checked out the Revival webpage, it's an interesting story on how the products were developed. I would be interested in hearing how you feel they are working for you and how they TASTE! Good luck to you!

Bookmark   March 13, 2004 at 6:18PM
BeverlyAL

I bought a soy based shake, but I don't know if it was supposed to be diet. I thought it was, but when I poured some out and drank a little, it was extremely sweet. I looked at the carton and it said something like 28 g of sugar so I don't know how it could be diet. It is really tasty though.

Bookmark   March 14, 2004 at 8:12PM
craftyc

Well..have only tried these for a couple of days....use either a shake or a bar as a lunch/meal replacement and then eat a low fat/low cal dinner. Must say I like the bars better than the shake (both come in a low carb version if you are watching the carbs)but I am still experimenting with what all to put in the shake (today I added a spoonful of cocoa powder and peppermint extract to the chocolate flavor shake and that was a pretty tasty combination) I want to try some of the different flavor of bars...I prefer eating a bar to drinking a shake for lunch. I can order a package of all 7 flavors of their bars so think I will do that. Had the chocolate/rasberry and it was VERY good!
Am trying the soy products for some of the other benefits in addition to weight loss, so will see how that goes!

Bookmark   March 16, 2004 at 7:58PM
More Discussions
Frustrated. Any ideas?
Removed This post was edited by whitelacey on Wed,...
Linda
Favorite Exercise Videos
Ok, I know there's an exercise & nutrition board,...
juellie1962
Any safe appetite suppressants?
Hello, this is my first post. First let me say that...
tiamaria
new - join me - weekly support oct 1 - 5
This forum has been dead for some time. Let's give...
mcpeg
Ideal protien diet
Has anyone tried this diet? I have a friend that tried...
sandi
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™