Deco 330 problem

sabrinagbApril 25, 2005

Hi. I have a deco 330. It stitches beautifully until I come to the outline. It does not track well on the outline. Even if the outline is in the right position, it will not track well if it goes over it more than one time. It really makes the whole design look bad. I am terribly disappointed with this aspect of this machine. I am not new to embroidery. I also have a Pfaff 7570. I got the Bernina so I could do larger designs.Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryanntx

I have the Deco 330 and haven't had the problem you mentioned. Does it do that on every design?

Bookmark   April 25, 2005 at 10:56AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nanaconnie

I purchased a Deco 330 for the same reason...to make larger designs. I found that it messes up every outline. I believe it is because the design of the machine is terrible. The hoop moves all over the place because of being connected in only one place instead of two (like every other embroidery machine). It is especially impossible to embroider on towels or heavy sweatshirts because when the material touches the side of the machine or pulls just because of the weight the hoop moves. I am interested if anyone else is having the same problem.

Bookmark   October 10, 2005 at 11:58AM
More Discussions
PE Design Software
I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am...
Jmyelou
Need help with my Janome 350e
I have a Janome 350e. It has been sewing beautifully....
Hilary Motzouris
list of free design sites
Does anyone have a list of site that have free designs?...
crittersareme
beginner to embroidery, need help!
I just purchased and received today, a Brother SE400...
abshelby
Husqvarna-Viking Designer 1 Software
Hi all, I have recently decided to try out the embroidery...
MaryPrim
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™