Trutech remote codes?

cadeFebruary 26, 2008

I had Verizon FIOS installed today and the guy couldn't program the remote for the set top box. He couldn't find the 4 digit code on his list. He also did the manual scan throught the tv to find it and it never came up. It's a Trutech from Target. The model number of the tv is a PVS 2119 19" lcd tv/dvd combo. Anyone have any ideas or codes? Any info greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amirm

No idea myself :). But a quick search found this thread: http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/mboard/rc-discrete/thread.cgi?3474,3

Post 48 and 54 seem to have an answer for the 19" set, although they are different! Seems like many companies make TVs/DVD players for target which private brands them. So if the above does not work, you need to find out who made the TV and try their codes (the previous pages to above link name some).

Good luck.

Bookmark   February 28, 2008 at 1:41AM
cade

amirm, Thanks for the link. I've been to that one already. I thought maybe they would have some generic code for oddballs like this TV.

Bookmark   February 28, 2008 at 8:36AM
amirm

Oh, sorry about that :). No, there is no generic code. The key is to find out who made the TV for Target. Can you look in the back for any markings of the manufacturer? Once you find that, then you can try out their codes.

Bookmark   February 28, 2008 at 12:12PM
More Discussions
Headphone jack
Dug up a sub-mini plug for my home phone earphone jack....
stoveguyy
Sound Goes Off Occasionally on TV
I have a Sharp ACQUOS TV. A few days ago, I started...
WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
Sounds like a fan going bad
I have a Magnavox 50ML8105D/17 (DLP-TV)..there is a...
tribefan53
50" dlp tv
Here is a picture of the whole part...
tribefan53
RCN Cable box question
I have a 55" LG LED tv. Its connected to an RCN...
andrelaplume2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™