applique using embird or PE design

alliejemMarch 23, 2008

Hi there, I am relatively new to this so plese excuse if this is a silly question.

I want to do applique with my Brother 700e embriodery machine. I have not yet bought any software but I know that PE design allows you to do applique very easily by sewing an outline stitch and then you put the fabric over the top and it oversews it etc and there is no need to create a separate badge anbd then sew/iron it on later.

Could I also do this in EMbird? I am reluctant to spend the money on PE deisgn if I can do the same thing with cheapoer software.

hope someone can help me!

thanks

Jem

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msmeow

As far as I know you can do it with Embird if you have the digitizing add-on. I think it's a couple hundred dollars, but it sure beats $2,000 for PE Design!

Donna

Bookmark   March 27, 2008 at 1:43PM
nima244

The embroidery design is an quite unique and have to impress other for getting good feedback. Yes, there are many sites available that provide different kinds of software to help to design. But be careful while choosing sites usually they are much more spam

This post was edited by nima244 on Wed, Jul 3, 13 at 2:41

Bookmark   July 3, 2013 at 2:36AM
Draksemathy

As embroidery artwork is very popular nowadays you can find many cheap software to do this work. Search on the internet for this and see which is according to your need and skills. You can do the work with EMbird but you must have a proper knowledge of it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Excellent Embroidery Digitizing Sevices

Bookmark   November 22, 2013 at 12:47AM
More Discussions
list of free design sites
Does anyone have a list of site that have free designs?...
crittersareme
pe design 2.0 help!!
hiya ive brought pe design 2.0 off of ebay its come...
mrsgeorge
Help!! Anyone have a Brother SE-270D embroidery unit?!
Help! I made a huge mistake. I knew nothing about sewing...
Caitmon
PE Design Software
I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am...
Jmyelou
Help with embroidery
I just recieved the Brothers SE400 sewing and embroidery...
JordonWalker0722
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™