Ultimate box

silver2March 28, 2005

Just installed this into my computer. Bought a Dakota cd to download and write the designs onto the card. So far, have not been able to get the card to download into the box to transfer it.

Any hints.

TIA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
VickyJ

I don't know anything about the Ultimate box, but can you save it unto your hard drive then transfer it to your unlimate box to write the card? Also it has to be the same format for your machine before it will write.

Bookmark   March 29, 2005 at 1:32PM
cmatucker

Hi,
I too have just installed the Ultimate Box and learning along with you. Go to www.embird.com/sw/embird/videos.htm then click on the camera that states "Reading Designs From Card." Hope this helps. I still have to do this myself. Good Luck
Cindy

Bookmark   March 29, 2005 at 1:35PM
susieo7

I'm going to be bald trying to figure out this BOX!!! I've finally learned how to get the designs into the box, but then only half of the design embroiders, and if I choose the second or third design, my machine tells me the embroidery area is too small for this design as if I want to embroider everything on the card! I've contacted Vikant ( the company that makes these things) to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bookmark   April 1, 2005 at 9:03AM
More Discussions
Need help with my Janome 350e
I have a Janome 350e. It has been sewing beautifully....
Hilary Motzouris
Help!! Anyone have a Brother SE-270D embroidery unit?!
Help! I made a huge mistake. I knew nothing about sewing...
Caitmon
PE Design Software
I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am...
Jmyelou
list of free design sites
Does anyone have a list of site that have free designs?...
crittersareme
Brother 270D
Hi to all, I may be the new owner of a Brother 270D...
byrdgirl65
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™