BabyLock Emb. Professional

embroidmeMarch 26, 2007

Hello Gals! I am new here! I ran across this site by mistake but I sure am glad I did!! I am a Stay At Home Mom who is seriously thinking about biting the bullet & buying one of these machines (used). I need some input though. First, I am considering this machine instead of a home machine because I have worked on a commercial machine before I know what their capabilities are and I am afraid that if I buy a home machine I will not be satisfied. This machine (too me at least) is the closest thing to a commercial machine without the commercial price. What do you think?? Does anyone out there own one & what do you think about it? Also, is there a site out in the internet world where people rate embroidery machines? Thanks so much!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
decothreads

Hello, I too just stumbled on this site. I am looking at the same machine (Babylock Embroidery Pro)to purchase and wondered if anyone has it or an opinion on it? Please give me any info you have

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 8:50AM
embroidme

Hey decothreads! Email me & let me know what kind of feedback you have about this machine so far. Are you going to buy brand new?? Do you currently have a machine? sherr717@charter.net

Bookmark   March 30, 2007 at 10:27AM
amyandalison

i do have one of these and i love it. i would be willing to sell it. i've used it for birthday presents, business orders, you name it. what it says on the babylock website is pretty much true. it's a great machine. best of luck!

Bookmark   October 21, 2007 at 8:33PM
More Discussions
hand embroidery needle HELP!!!
Hi! I need to find a specific type of embroidery needle:...
elenatogn
Help!! Anyone have a Brother SE-270D embroidery unit?!
Help! I made a huge mistake. I knew nothing about sewing...
Caitmon
Making letters
What is the best way to make my letters and words even?...
tim45z10
Husqvarna-Viking Designer 1 Software
Hi all, I have recently decided to try out the embroidery...
MaryPrim
Brother PC8500 Memory Card
I recently acquired a Brother PC8500. As this is my...
rschum6718
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™