Towel Hangers

danalahalFebruary 27, 2005

Hi, I'm looking to purchase (for a lack of the proper term)towel hanges. They are plastic hooks

which are sewed onto towels and then hooked onto golf bags,etc.

I've seen the type that are attached with rivits but I'd like to find the ones which I can sew. Thanks

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help!! Anyone have a Brother SE-270D embroidery unit?!
Help! I made a huge mistake. I knew nothing about sewing...
pe design 2.0 help!!
hiya ive brought pe design 2.0 off of ebay its come...
beginner to embroidery, need help!
I just purchased and received today, a Brother SE400...
PE Design Software
I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am...
list of free design sites
Does anyone have a list of site that have free designs?...
Sponsored Products
Christy of England Domino Sham - Gray - 120005570924981030
$49.00 | Hayneedle
MENOTO Coat Stand by Blomus
$439.99 | Lumens
Red Ultimate Wondershade
$36.99 | zulily
Wyndham Collection Bathroom Arrano 55 in. Vanity in Espresso with Glass Vanity
Home Depot
Teak Shower Caddy
Signature Hardware
Solid Brass Double Swing Arm Towel Bar
Signature Hardware
White Vitreous China Avanity LOFT-VS24-DW 24'' Dark Walnut Vanity Bundle
$731.25 | Blue Bath
Bamboo Viscose Towel Set
Grandin Road
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™