Problems with PED Basic

dlakJanuary 27, 2008

I purchased the PED Basic 1.0 in November '07 and have not been able to properly use it. Loading the program was okay, but once I disconnected the Writer Box (via USB) and tried to access the program again, my computer did not recognize the Writer Box (via USB) as being connected to my computer. I uninstalled the program, upgraded the software on-line, reinstalled the program, to no avail. I also tried loading the program on to two other computers, to no avail again. I hope my PED Basic is not faulty. I'd hate to think I spent my money for nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I can do? I'm eager to utilize this program to it's fullest capacity. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pg1947

I found that if I download the embroidery to my USB floppy disk and then open the PED Basic, all of my designs will show. Then download to your card. Works easily.

Bookmark   January 28, 2008 at 10:47AM
dlak

Thanks for your suggestion. I will definitely try it....wish me luck!

Bookmark   January 31, 2008 at 3:54AM
sew_clueless_emb2

Sorry I am so late with this answer, but my Ped Basic just started to give me problems. I was trying to find out what I can do to fix it. In the meantime what I have been able to do is I set up an embroidery folder on C: drive called pes designs then I right click on Ped Basic choose run as then I load designs from C: pes designs then I can DL to the memory card it's a hassle but it works until I can figure out what is wrong with it.

Bookmark   August 15, 2008 at 6:52PM
More Discussions
Problem with HAINA machine (Tajima clone)
2 years ago I bought a 1 head 12 needles embroidery...
elis.g
list of free design sites
Does anyone have a list of site that have free designs?...
crittersareme
Bobbin Thread Rising into Embroideries
I have a new (since February) Huqsvarna Rose sewing/embroidery...
pchoench
Hand Embroidery Tips & Techniques
I came across this site earlier today and wanted to...
lola8325 zone5KS
Making letters
What is the best way to make my letters and words even?...
tim45z10
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™