Here comes Peter Cottontail

harold14370March 23, 2009

He's got a basket of jellybeans. I LOVE jellybeans. I'M NOT ALLOWED TO EAT JELLYBEANS.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
silversword

I can't eat cheese!!!

Bookmark   March 23, 2009 at 11:56AM
nhsuzanne

Sorry, but I find this post in very bad taste. There are many animal lovers here, including me, who don't find laughing at a dead animal funny.

Bookmark   March 23, 2009 at 12:16PM
eklektos

If I thought for a second it was real, I would not consider the post to be OK. But it's so obviously staged and fake (just like the very idea of an Easter bunny anyway) that I won't fault anyone for it. I see it more as an expression of a release of frustration, and every dieter needs that from time to time.

Bookmark   March 23, 2009 at 2:55PM
harold14370

Suzanne, it never occurred to me that anybody would find that offensive. My apologies. (I still think it's a funny pic, tho.)

Bookmark   March 23, 2009 at 5:06PM
silversword

That's exactly how I took it, a release of frustration. I see the laughing cow as laughing at me!!!

I can see how someone would want to throttle the Easter bunny, just like the rasty leprechaun with all of his beer... hit him over the head with a stein!!!

Bookmark   March 24, 2009 at 11:08AM
harold14370

Yep. I made a trip to the supermarket and the shelves were all stocked with Easter candy. Those jellybeans were calling me. Almost grabbed a bag of them a couple of times.

Bookmark   March 24, 2009 at 11:13AM
silversword

My daughter got m&m's yesterday. It was all I could do not to ask "can mommy have some" and then eat the whole bag. Little angel offered, and I declined... but I sure understand the sentiment. I love jelly beans too, esp. the licorice ones!

Bookmark   March 24, 2009 at 1:46PM
donna_southnj

Sorry, I have to agree with Suzanne. Even though the picture is obviously staged it might have been funny with a very fake looking Easter Bunny instead of a lifelike rabbit.

This is just my opinion and is certainly not meant to offend or judge anyone who finds this picture funny. Everyone sees something different and there is no right or wrong.

I do agree Easter candy is hard to pass by and it's a constant struggle, no argument there!

I wish you all the strength to fight off the Easter candy!!

Bookmark   March 24, 2009 at 7:50PM
More Discussions
Weekly Support 27 Oct - 2 Nov
Happy Monday! Hi everyone, It's my weigh day - down...
mcpeg
Ideal protien diet
Has anyone tried this diet? I have a friend that tried...
sandi
Appetite is out of control, want to lose 25LBS
Hi, I have tried many diets and exercises, many pills,...
koolkelley
The Miracle of Green Tea???
I seem to be reading so much about green tea lately....
maryanntx
Where is everyone?
I was excited to see there was a diet club. I thought...
tripletmom83
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™