transfer pens

fergie1January 23, 2009

I keep seeing in books about a transfer pen. You trace your pattern on tracing paper, turn it over and Iron on fabric, I am new at this and I am no artist, so I need to trace and this sounds like it would be great. Any one out there heard of this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I haven't heard of pens, but I have transfer pencils that work the way you describe. The tracing is good for several ironings. I got them at either JoAnn's or Hancock Fabrics, but you can probably order them online from either place or any other sewing/quilting vendor.


    Bookmark   February 5, 2009 at 6:21PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
pe design 2.0 help!!
hiya ive brought pe design 2.0 off of ebay its come...
Viking embroidery machine software
I am interested in purchasing embroidery designing...
PE Design Software
I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am...
Machine embroidery
I have a white 3300 embroidery machine I cannot figure...
Making letters
What is the best way to make my letters and words even?...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™