WW Maintenance - Questions

quiltingbunnyMarch 27, 2004

Hi, I am not yet there (probably MONTHS away) but I can't find anything, anywhere about doing WW maintenance.

Can anyone tell me about points for weight - If my target weight is 125 pounds, how do I maintain that?

Any help explaining the WW Maintenance plan would be appreciated. The Online does not tell me or WONT tell me because I am not there yet.

Many thanks,

McPeg

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wildchild

In the old days you gradually added calories 'til you found out how much to eat without going over goal weight. Later they had you add extra food exchanges, so today it would probably be adding points.

Bookmark   March 27, 2004 at 9:45PM
kathy_

Hey Wildchild I remember those good old days! Yes I think you would eat the same stuff but could add 300 calories per day and see what happened. Of course most people saw thata s time to eat normally again and back came the weight. Be careful! Kathy

Bookmark   March 28, 2004 at 6:10AM
quiltingbunny

Thanks for the info...I think what I will do (and I know I am a LONG way from this point) is go to a nutritional site, get the information on the required calories for my weight and figure my diet out from there. The other point is to pay attention to my PORTIONS and continue to use smaller bowls, plates for meals.
Thanks for the info.
McPeg

Bookmark   March 28, 2004 at 10:02PM
More Discussions
Ideal protien diet
Has anyone tried this diet? I have a friend that tried...
sandi
Anyone out there done 'The Master Cleanse?'
I just started today and its going good.Couldnt do...
smile247
Best for a quick weight loss?
I know all the rules(more or less) but if I wanted...
mzmint
Atkins Diet Treat
I am hoping this little treat helps someone. I know...
sameboat
new - join me - weekly support oct 1 - 5
This forum has been dead for some time. Let's give...
mcpeg
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™