Wording with disney 270

disneyfanJanuary 28, 2007

HI,

I'm still trying to love this machine, buying lots of thread to be ready to go when I figure it out a little more, still haven't attempted a disney design. What I want to know is how (or if) you can put a space between two words on a line. Thanks for any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nana24

Hi, I believe we have the same machine. If it is, to put a space between words there is a screen just after the number screen with symbols on it . On the top row is a line,next to last symbol. It should give you a space.
Hope this helps. I'm still learning,too. I'm in Louisiana; bet you are far away or we could help each other.
Sally

Bookmark   February 1, 2007 at 10:07PM
disneyfan

Thanks Sally,
I will look for that, I thought I had looked all the way through but guess I just didn't see it. How long have you had your machine? I just bought mine in January. It is all new to me. Don't have a clue what I'm doing. I'm in Pensacola Florida.
Debbie

Bookmark   February 4, 2007 at 8:51AM
annjellicle

Sally is correct about where the space is located.
I LOVE my SE-270 machine (same as yours). I've had it for almost 2 years now and IT ROCKS! If you would like a little help on how to use it, let me know (email is [annjellicle @ yahoo . com] (take out the spaces). I can work up a document with explicit directions for a specific Disney design on the machine (tell me which one you'd like to try) (the book that comes with the machine is not very specific. It took me just messing with it until I figured it out to be able to use it well). I use it almost everyday now (I'm a dressmaker) and it is a dream! (I also use embroidery cards with PE software, which means that I use other designs that are not on the machine already. Once you get the hang of it, you'll see how easily you can do this, too.)
Sorry, I sound crazy and excited, but I really do sing the praises of this machine. Stick with it and you'll see how cool it is, too!

Bookmark   February 14, 2007 at 12:00PM
nana24

Hi, I am rather new to this board and have been busy and forgot to come back. :)
I have had my machine for just over a year but didn't do any thing on it for a while. I am finishing up dresses for my GD's for Easter with a basket on the front. It has a bunny peeking over the top and then colored eggs in the basket and on the dress. I first made this dress and design over 30 years ago for my DD. This time however I used my machine to embroider the eggs. (these designs I found on line) Using a glue that allows you to remove and replace, I have 4 eggs they can place to their hearts content. I can hardly wait to give them to them.
I'd put a picture on this forum but I have not yet learned how. (I know how to e-mail pictures) Any suggestions?
Have a great day, Sally aka Nana24

Bookmark   February 18, 2007 at 10:00AM
More Discussions
PE Design Software
I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am...
Jmyelou
Pfaff 5D software
Hello, I am purchasing a Pfaff 2140 machine at a local...
byrdgirl65
thread breakage
Help please. I have a Futura CE200. All was well. Have...
crittersareme
Singer Futura CE100
Hi, I am new to the forum and desperate to speak to...
Karen_Ann
separate forum for hand embroidery?
anyone else think this would be a good idea? machine...
Molly Adams
Sponsored Products
Contemporary Indoor/Outdoor Surya Rugs Candice Olson Jet Black 2 ft. 6in. x 8
Home Depot
Full 464TC Flat Solid-Color Sheet - TUXEDO WHITE
$68.90 | Horchow
Little Chiller Premier Mini Accordion Skirt - PR12MAWH
$69.99 | Hayneedle
Area Rug: Candice Olson Dark Chocolate 3' 3" x 5' 3"
Home Depot
Polished Copper Deer Weathervane
Fifthroom.com
Astonish Mocha 50 x 15-Inch Lined Duchess Filler Valance
$22.95 | Bellacor
kathy ireland Home by Martin FL720 Fulton Double Pedestal Executive Desk - 72 in
Hayneedle
King Sateen Duvet Cover 110" x 96" - DECO WHITE
$299.99 | Horchow
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™