Anyone have a Salamander home entertainment stand?

valinsvJanuary 8, 2008

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, so please let me know if not.

DH just purchased a new Sony 46" Bravia flat panel TV and now we are looking for a TV stand/entertainment center to set it on as well as house all of the compenents, center speaker and CDs/DVDs.

He is interested in using Salamander which looks like it is a modular setup that we can configure to our space and needs.

Does anyone have any experience with this either good or bad?

Here is a link that might be useful: Salamander Designs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jdbillp

Although I do not own any, I have been familiar with the Salamander Synergy line of furniture for a few years now.

Very well built. If the style fits your decor I recommend Salamander highly.

Bookmark   January 8, 2008 at 8:01PM
valinsv

Thanks jdbillp for the recommendation. DH had been focusing on the Synergy line--though I am a bit offput by the metal connectors and the feet. I like the Chameleon series--in particular the Sonona line as it has a more furniture look to it, but still with the little wire mesh DH wants so there is ventillation for the components and can trigger via the remote. Our family room is very open (including the kitchen) so both the functionality and looks will be impt.

Bookmark   January 8, 2008 at 8:39PM
jdbillp

I like the Sonoma line, too. It is quite a bit more "furniture looking" than the Synergy line. The beauty of the Synergy line is the vast amount of different things you can do with it.

I just saw my first piece of the Hampton line. I have to decide if I like the distressed look or not.

Note that if you get the 20" tall models you get the cool wood feet. If you get the 30" models then you get the round leveling feet.

Bookmark   January 9, 2008 at 9:49PM
More Discussions
Sounds like a fan going bad
I have a Magnavox 50ML8105D/17 (DLP-TV)..there is a...
tribefan53
seek expert on plug-in wax-tart warmers
I bought this plug-in tart warmer via the Net, made-in-china,...
jally
plug-in tart warmers - parchment-paper safe?
Hi, re: plug-in wax-tart warmers: Is it safe to cover...
jally
Humidifier or Air Purifier?
I have been transfered to this city, with a small-size...
walker1846
Throw them away ?
I have a DVD player, a cassette player , a tuner ,...
salbwil
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™