SS Support - Mon 2/25 thru Sun. 3/2

yankandtexFebruary 25, 2008

Good Morning! It is a beautiful day here. The birds are so happy & singing. It makes one glad to be alive.

I was thinking this weekend about a couple of questions that weren't on the list. Does anyone have any objections to answering a couple more? What magazines do you subscribe to? What is your secret "guilty pleasure" food? I was thinking that these questions would give us insight. I know that either Dee or Raeanne used to play the drums. Do you still? It hasn't been mentioned in quite some time. Also, Raeanne hasn't mentioned her art in quite a while. Just wanted to visit some of the things that make us tick & revisit some of those things. :)

I subscribe to a couple of scrapbooking magazines, (I know that no one is surprised here! LOL), and a couple of cross stitch magazines. Dave also has given me "Texas Monthly" magazine for 2 or 3 years now. I enjoy my magazines. On rare occasions, I'll grab something else at the grocery store but I'm usually satisfied with these.

My "guilty pleasure" food if I am answering for what I grab at night when I am hungry would be popcorn. We make a very good olive dip that we eat w/crackers that I like to have when we can. And, if I really get to splurge on what I like & am somewhere it will be good, I enjoy lobster. Those are my deep, "dark" secrets. LOL

Anyone else for answering theirs? Have a great week! Patti :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
yankandtex

There are two threads started this week. I've moved mine to Milkdud's. This one is now defunct!!!!

Bookmark   February 25, 2008 at 10:09AM
More Discussions
Atkins Diet Treat
I am hoping this little treat helps someone. I know...
sameboat
green coffee extract anyone?
I saw recently on TV Dr. Oz talking about green coffee...
vieja_gw
Best for a quick weight loss?
I know all the rules(more or less) but if I wanted...
mzmint
Frustrated. Any ideas?
Removed This post was edited by whitelacey on Wed,...
Linda
new - join me - weekly support oct 1 - 5
This forum has been dead for some time. Let's give...
mcpeg
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™