LA Weight Loss??

josigirl_wiFebruary 8, 2005

Anyone know anything about it? Any comments are welcome. I looked on their website and they really don't have any info on what exactly the program is all about or the cost of it. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathy_

I searched around too and the sites I found said it is very expensive up front BUT most sites that rate diet programs are selling something of their own. I only knew one person who was on it - my cousin - who lost weight fast but has it all back on plus more now. Like anything else you get out what you put into it for the long term.
Kathy

Bookmark   February 8, 2005 at 8:00PM
centralcacyclist

They won't tell you unless you come in for an appointment. They are very aggressive about getting you in there and getting your phone, name, address, etc. I assume for further contact, mailings, etc. I called once and the person was so aggressive I didn't keep my appointment, nor did I give them any contact info. They say the program is tailored to the individual so the cost varies. I think they probably see how much they can fleece each person.

BarnMom

Bookmark   February 8, 2005 at 8:09PM
josigirl_wi

Kind of what I thought. If they don't publish their prices there usually is a gimick. Like we need anymore stress in our lives!

Bookmark   February 8, 2005 at 8:38PM
More Discussions
Where is everyone?
I was excited to see there was a diet club. I thought...
tripletmom83
the fast diet
i'm trying it with great optimism....really makes sense...
mmajicmann
Weekly Support 21 - 26 Oct
Ooopsy - I lost track of this week. Where on earth...
mcpeg
The Miracle of Green Tea???
I seem to be reading so much about green tea lately....
maryanntx
Anyone out there done 'The Master Cleanse?'
I just started today and its going good.Couldnt do...
smile247
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™