dammit doll

folks_gloveNovember 28, 2001

Can anyone direct me to a site with an available dammit doll to make, or does anyone have a pattern for a dammit doll? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ruthieg_tx

The truth of the matter is that there is no real pattern for a dammit doll......People are selling their own versions of their dammit doll.........

A dammit doll is a doll made out of any material and in really any shape but typically it has a squarish head.....no arms. The body is pretty much a triangle shape......Lately people have been adding arms and using the rather common stuffed doll patterns with round head, arms legs etc........the cutest one I have seen actually is sewn together with the seams on the outside .....

I know there are patterns you can find on the WWW for the doll but I just don't have time at the moment to find one for you.......My suggestion would be to just make your own pattern so it will be original.........

Bookmark   November 29, 2001 at 7:48AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Collette

There is a good site that has Free patterns and there is a Pattern for a Dammit doll on this site,......Might be what you are looking for....check it out if you havent.....the site is, Hope this Helps you......... .....http://ClothDollConnection.com/FreePatterns.html

Bookmark   December 3, 2001 at 2:26PM
More Discussions
Doll hair
I'm frustrated... trying to find baby doll hair......
kiendu
Need Ideas on How to Repair My Tiny Tears Doll, Please
This is my first time on this forum, although I'm a...
lynninnewmexico
Another Reborn Doll I've made...
Another reborn doll I made! This kit has been sculpted...
dianamo_1
Redressing an old doll
I just finished making a new outfit for this older...
Liddybuff
dollhouse miniatures?
anyone else on this forum making dollhouse miniatures?...
steiconi
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™