Doll Body Pattern needed

merilynnNovember 28, 2001

Hi all,

I am new here to this forum, and yes, I have a "need'. I hope someone out there can help me out, possibly the porcelain doll makers.I need a baby doll body pattern that has a nice body to it, much like a 'real' baby...about a 6 mos. age style, definitely not a newborn. It must have jointed shoulders and hips, either button or lock-joint type. A Doll Artworks style baby body, such as Baby Shay or the toddler (Terrible Two's) bodies would work well. An Apple Valley toddler, sleeping baby or num-num body style would be great, too. If anyone is able to scan the pattern for me, I'd appreciate it. Any size 16" to 24" will do, as I can adjust to the size I need.

Thanks for taking the time to read.......Merilynn

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ruthieg_tx

Merilyn, I wish I could help but just don't have any of those patterns. I have Modern Doll Art 's Nick body pattern and Seely's My Princess but I am sure that they are not what you are looking for.......

Bookmark   November 29, 2001 at 7:10AM
grammy0725

Merilynn, I have an extra Sugar Britches doll body pattern, if that would help. It makes a 19" doll. I can send it to you as I'm not too great with this scanner yet. Let me know. Myrtle aka granny

Bookmark   March 16, 2002 at 7:25PM
Donije

I have a pattern for Good Morning Sugar Britches. I think it is 19" also. Both arms and legs are jointed. I also have one for Cuddles. I'm not sure how big it is but a little larger, also with jointed arms and legs

Bookmark   March 17, 2002 at 10:43PM
More Discussions
Looking for doll molds?
My wife has too many porcelain doll molds to list ,...
juniorj72
Need Ideas on How to Repair My Tiny Tears Doll, Please
This is my first time on this forum, although I'm a...
lynninnewmexico
fibre craft pattern
i am looking for a fibre craft pattern called grandma...
twinkie50
Stuffed animal patterns?
Can anyone direct me to some websites where I can download...
msbatt
Keeping this forum ALIVE!!
I visit this forum often and I have noticed that sometimes...
Liddybuff
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™